- My play One Year After was staged at the 2018 Notable Acts Festival.Here are some production photos from the show, starring Elizabeth Goodyear.
- Frog Hollow Press is publishing my one act play One Year After as part of their ongoing New Brunswick Chapbook series. You can get yourself a tasty copy right here
- Koyama Press is publishing this wondrous survey of Fiona Smyth’s decades of delicious art! I have an essay in the book, and I am most proud.
- Happy to contribute to this legendary radio program:
- I have an essay in this beautiful collection of Janieta Eyre’s works. Buy it for the pictures. https://chbooks.com/
Jared Mitchell, Keith Cole and I collaborated on a short video that was part of this show http://whitney.org/
Exhibitions/Dreamlands, and is now part of the permanent collection of the Whitney Museum of American Art (and we are not even Americans).
- Bright Eyed: Insomnia and its Cultures available in South Korea
My book Bright Eyed: Insomnia and its Cultures is now available in South Korea and everywhere else books in Korean are sold!
- Scanate Performance – Nov 18, 2016
My performance “Scanate: Entreat part 2” took place on November 18, 2016 from 18:00 to 22:00 at GlogauAIR Gallery in Berlin. More information here: http://glogauair.net/
- Essay for Scott Pattinson’s exhibition Kairoi
I wrote an essay for the catalog accompanying Scott Pattinson’s exhibition Kairoi, at the Oeno Gallery in Bloomfield, Ontario. You can get a copy here: http://oenogallery.com/exhibitions/kairoi-scott-pattinson-solo-exhibition/
- New book!! My new book, Bright Eyed: Insomnia and its Cultures, is now available everywhere. Click HERE to buy!People are talking about it
is-the-next-great-class- struggle?utm_source=Twitter& utm_medium=tweet&utm_campaign= Social
com/arts/books-and-media/book- reviews/review-rm-vaughans- bright-eyed-shows-why- insomnia-is-the-banner- affliction-of-our-time/ article25661626/
thecurrent/the-current-for- may-29-2015-1.3092437/ insomnia-is-pervasive-and- changing-the-way-we-live-says- rm-vaughn-1.3092486