“House Dress” will be part of the Homografia/Homography Festival in Mexico (starting in Mexico City, it travels the country) in November. Learn more here:
I am proud to be part of this anthology of writing from and about New Brunswick-based literature. Go NB!
- My play One Year After was staged at the 2018 Notable Acts Festival.Here are some production photos from the show, starring Elizabeth Goodyear.
- Frog Hollow Press is publishing my one act play One Year After as part of their ongoing New Brunswick Chapbook series. You can get yourself a tasty copy right here
- Koyama Press is publishing this wondrous survey of Fiona Smyth’s decades of delicious art! I have an essay in the book, and I am most proud.
- Happy to contribute to this legendary radio program:
- I have an essay in this beautiful collection of Janieta Eyre’s works. Buy it for the pictures. https://chbooks.com/
Jared Mitchell, Keith Cole and I collaborated on a short video that was part of this show http://whitney.org/
Exhibitions/Dreamlands, and is now part of the permanent collection of the Whitney Museum of American Art (and we are not even Americans).
- Bright Eyed: Insomnia and its Cultures available in South Korea
My book Bright Eyed: Insomnia and its Cultures is now available in South Korea and everywhere else books in Korean are sold!
- Essay for Scott Pattinson’s exhibition Kairoi
I wrote an essay for the catalog accompanying Scott Pattinson’s exhibition Kairoi, at the Oeno Gallery in Bloomfield, Ontario. You can get a copy here: http://oenogallery.com/exhibitions/kairoi-scott-pattinson-solo-exhibition/